Popular Posts

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Love my basement kitchen


Have I mentioned that I love the kitchen in our basement?  It isn't gourmet and it isn't updated but it sure does rock.   I spend quite a bit of time here between milking and milk processing, cooking when it is warm outside, and all the canning we have been doing this year.  There are a couple of things that we need to tweek to make it more functional like having more lighting especially over the stove so I can see into the pots when I am cooking.  I would also like to replace the electric stove with a gas range since I really like cooking with gas.....to me it has a more even heat compared to the electric.  I have been scouring the ads, craigslist, and a local shopping network but haven't found the right "deal" yet.  When we moved, we brought an old hoosier type cabinet with us that I keep all my extra and less used spices and herb in.  We moved it to the kitchen and t is so handy as I bustle about planning my different concoctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment