Popular Posts

Friday, October 25, 2013

All Hail, My Ingenious Plan!

 I got my laughs for the day when Paige (my sister) made chocolate chip cookies. I came up from the basement to find all the cookies neatly laid out on a chart with all of our names on it to indicate who's cookies were who's.

The funniest part was reading her sign...

See, our family has a bad habit of making tasty treat disappear super fast! You know something is good when you have everyone in the house casually walking by and snatching a few. That might be what lead Paige to come up with this awesome plan.

Now you know how a little of the Stickler family "food politics" play out!

~Rachel
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OK the funny thing about the picture is that Ian has no cookies left in his section..........so true.

    ReplyDelete